AuteurMessage
Falkord
Seigneur Templier
Falkord

Type de partie préférée : partie multi contre autres joueurs
Masculin
Victoires de Campagnes : Clan's presentation Decora10

Clan's presentation Empty
MessageSujet: Clan's presentation   Clan's presentation EmptySam 9 Avr 2011 - 19:39

To begin, I wanna say that I ain't so good in English and I've done my best. If anybody wanna correct me, it'ld be welcome. Clan's presentation 329396

The team "Les Templiers" was made the November 14th of 2005 in succession to the old team "TLOTD" made in 2004. This is a french team and the only restriction to be a member of it is to be able to speak french, while this doesn't stop our community from having people from all around the world (but mostly from France & Canada)! There is no leader among us, but we do have administrators who manage the forum.

The founders of this clan are Assmatik and Razion (former SHC players).
As said earlier, there is no leader among us, so when a decision has be made, a vote is taken between all the team's members.  Les Templiers has been fighting for more than 5 years! But maybe you never heard about us because, for the most part of it, we've been playing on private server on Hamachi.  We've discovered Gameranger about 2 years ago and most of us are now using it!

We're mainly a community of Stronghold Crusader and our forum has a great deal of members, witch makes our particularity. When we were on Hamachi (in a closed world), we made inside teams (as divisions) among Les Templiers' teamClan's presentation 602122. Each member had a team to be part of in the "Crusade of Hyparion", a great event organised by our community. Unfortunatly, the event was cancelled due to the very big work implied (creating tons of maps shaped has a country... It was like a very big risk game... You can see it there : )
https://templiers.forumactif.com/f33-croisade-d-hyparion

There aren't many thinga translated in English on the forum, so you can always try to use the google translator but we're perfectly aware of his lack of effectiveness and misfunctions.

Also, we offer a lot of challenges and solo campaings. You can play alone or in team in these tracks where the objective is to kill the AI as fast as possible, with the less lost possible, etc. ... Here's a list with most of it :

https://templiers.forumactif.com/f47-campagnes-multijoueurs

-Kill Richard ==>2 players

-La capture de Saladin==>2 players

-Le sentiers des repères ==>3 players

-L'assaut du Loup==>2 players

You can see our events here
https://templiers.forumactif.com/f44-parties-multijoueurs-tournois-du-clan

We made a crusade years ago, a little « risk » event
https://templiers.forumactif.com/croisades-2-h2.htm

We have 3 Single player campaigns (with score)
https://templiers.forumactif.com/f46-campagnes-en-solitaire

You can see a part of our games we made during these 8 years here :
https://templiers.forumactif.com/f66-activite-des-joueurs
It's a great history of our forum!

We have lots of other things, this community is a gold mine ! It’s up to you to dig into it!

There is actually 7 templars:
Clan's presentation 41-58

Amoul Solo
Clan's presentation 175-32
GameRanger : 338672

Lord Vald
Clan's presentation 1033-37
Clan's presentation 439-66GameRanger : 373135

Dame Titia
Clan's presentation 786-41Clan's presentation 786-87
GameRanger : 371596

Sire Maou
Clan's presentation 956-41Clan's presentation 956-78
Gameranger 3246586

Seigneur cricri
Clan's presentation 736-34
Clan's presentation 736-75 Gameranger 3215401

Azylum
Clan's presentation 1311-6
Clan's presentation 736-75 Gameranger 880223

Zorg
Clan's presentation 875-29
Clan's presentation 736-75 Gameranger 419403

Last update by Zorg (25/01/2015)

Dernière édition par Falkord l'Instucieux le Dim 3 Juil 2011 - 11:56, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Goku
Seigneur Templier Maître d'arme
Goku

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Clan's presentation   Clan's presentation EmptySam 2 Juil 2011 - 9:05

Je tenais simplement a preciser que c'est "Guess book" et non pas guest book joyeux
http://strongholdfr.olympe-network.com/
Goku
Goku

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Clan's presentation   Clan's presentation EmptySam 2 Juil 2011 - 11:14

Sinon, je me suis amuse a la job vu que je n'avais rien a faire... Il te restera juste a refaire la mise en forme, je suis quand meme sur mon cellulaire... Et aussi, verifier vite fait les erreurs de tape ^^

"To begin, I wanna say that I ain't so good in English and I've done my best. If anybody wanna correct me, it'ld be welcome.

The team "Les templiers" was made the November 14th of 2005 in succession to the old team "TLOTD" made in 2004. This is a french team and the only restriction to be a member of it is to be able to speak french, while this doesn't stop our community from having people from all around the world (but mostly from France & Canada)! There is no leader among us, but we do have administrators who manage the forum.

The founders of this team are Assmatik & Razion (former SHC players)

As said earlier, there is no leader among us, so when a decision has be made, a vote is taken between all the team's members. Les Templiers has been fighting for more than 5 years! But maybe you never heard about us because, for the most part of it, we've been playing on private server on Hamachi. We've discovered Gameranger about 2 years ago and most of us are now using it!

We're mainly a community of Stronghold Crusader and our forum has a great deal of members, witch makes our particularity. When we were on Hamachi (in a closed world), we made inside teams (as divisions) among Les Templiers' team. Each member had a team to be part of in the "Crusade of Hyparion", a great event organised by our community. Unfortunatly, the event was cancelled due to the very big work implied (creating tons of maps shaped has a country... It was like a very big risk game... You can see it there : )

There aren't many thinga translated in English on the forum, so you can always try to use the google translator but we're perfectly aware of his lack of effectiveness and misfunctions.

Also, we offer a lot of challenges and solo campaings. You can play alone or in team in these tracks where the objective is to kill the AI as fast as possible, with the less lost possible, etc. ... Here's a list with most of it :

J'ai arrete rendu la, il ne me semblait pas avoir d'erreur majeure dans la suite. Cependant je tiens a preciser qu'il y a enormement d'erreur de structure, ce qui rend mes traductions pas toujours exactes, mais c'etait tout lw temps que j'avais de disponible et disons que ce n'est pas facile sur un celllaire lol
Goku
Goku

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Clan's presentation   Clan's presentation EmptyDim 3 Juil 2011 - 3:43

Ah! Je viens de remarquer, priere de corriger le titre par "Clan's presentation" ou "Team's presentation" joyeux
Falkord
Seigneur Templier
Falkord

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Clan's presentation   Clan's presentation EmptyDim 3 Juil 2011 - 12:01

Je te remercie pour ton initiative goku, j'ai éditer mon message ;-)
J'ai aussi fait un site "Les Templiers" pour les joueurs étrangers ne parlant pas le français : http://www.wix.com/templiersclan/clan

Je te remercie encore légendaire Templier Maître d'arme ;-)
Goku
Goku

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Clan's presentation   Clan's presentation EmptyDim 3 Juil 2011 - 23:38

Je vais aller voir le site ce soir chez moi ; Mon cellulaire n'aime pas beaucoup le flash ^^
Roi de Troie
Seigneur Templier
Roi de Troie

Masculin
Victoires de Campagnes : Clan's presentation Decora13

MessageSujet: Re: Clan's presentation   Clan's presentation EmptyLun 5 Mar 2012 - 21:31

lol faudrais peut etre me maitre en joueur non ?
Falkord
Seigneur Templier
Falkord

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Clan's presentation   Clan's presentation EmptyLun 5 Mar 2012 - 22:20

Comme tu peux le voir on a fait ça en avril 2011 donc ce n'est pas du tout à jour xD
Je modifierais le tout demain promis !
Roi de Troie
Seigneur Templier
Roi de Troie

Masculin
Victoires de Campagnes : Clan's presentation Decora13

MessageSujet: Re: Clan's presentation   Clan's presentation EmptyMer 7 Mar 2012 - 13:29

lol
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Clan's presentation   Clan's presentation Empty

Clan's presentation
Page 1 sur 1